Aims and scope
Terahertz Science and Technology is an academic journal specifically devoted to the Terahertz (THz) science and technology in the world, and all-directionally display the development of THz in China. The publication includes all original research on THz theory and techniques of THz waves generation, transmission and detection, also THz application in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Astronomy, Communication Science, Materials Science, Environmental Science, Agriculture Science, Security and Integrated Circuits, such as THz spectrum, THz image, THz Bio, THz metamaterials etc.
The target audiences are multitudinous, TST fits for undergraduates, postgraduates and researchers from universities, institutes and companies.
- Physics and Technology of THz Radiation Sources
- THz Detectors and Receivers
- Novel Devices and Components for THz Application Systems
- THz Transmission Lines, Waveguides, Resonators and Antennas
- THz Spectroscopy and Instrumentation
- THz Imaging and Imaging Applications
- THz Applications in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Medicine, Astronomy, Environmental Science, Agriculture Science and Material Science
- THz Applications in Life Science
- THz Application in Communication, Remote Sensing
- Nonlinear, Optoelectronic and Other Effects at THz Frequencies